Ubique will present its innovative solution at Home Delivery World Europe Amsterdam the event for the home delivery value chain, from retail to logistics.
Europe's most important retail logistics conference and exhibition
22-23 September 2020RAI Amsterdam
Write us to schedule a meeting at our stand to experience a virtual tour on how your company can enter the digital production era: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ubique B.V. is a partner solution for the product digitization
With more than 3 years of experience in the field, and a test with the Italian branch Flying Tiger Copenhagen, Ubique has developed an end-to-end system to bring the advantages of additive production into the retail sector.
PRODUCE WHAT YOU WANT WHEN YOU WANT WHERE YOU WANT
The retail sector is committed to satisfying a wide and diversified customer range.
The achievement of this purpose involves a high risk of unsold and cost increase due to:
- Storage of high quantities of goods
- Purchasing goods in advance in contrast with the market volatility
- Initial upfront investments for products supply
Digital production can solve this and other retail-related problems by providing the benefits of a smart, flexible and reliable production, achieving:
- Quickly introduction on the market of a high number of references without any upfront cost.
- Flexible & local manufacturing
- Predicative productions that lower the unsold up to 90% meeting the customer expectation
How it works
Ubique's solution allows a near real-time, dislocated production of a high number of references thanks to an innovative 3D printing device based on FDM technology, managed by a dedicated SW.
The machines are located in strategic points on the network (stores or warehouses) the management SW as a nerve net in interaction with the machines and the sales data, organizes and supervises the workflow running the production towards successful items.
- Innovative hardware base on 3D printing FDM technology, modular structure equipped with multi-plate and single printhead for 24-hour print flow.
- Cloud software for agile management and control of the network production
- Predictive algorithm able to predict the 20% of references that will produce 80% of sales
Key Advantages for the retail sector
- High variety of products on the shelf
- Short go to market from the design directly to the production
- Logistic optimization producing locally and on-demand
- Sustainable impact, Ubique solution work with biodegradable 100% compostable plastic
- Flexible production ready to respond to the need of the market
- Reducing the unsold with a predictive production
Our business model
What it means to be a partner:
- Free feasibility study
- We bring our know-how into your business
- We take the business risk, covering the setup cost
- We earn when our partners earn
Ubique’s team is active in Italy and in the Netherlands, and gathers skills in the field of system integration, electronic and materials engineering, chemistry, mechatronics, 3D modeling and printing, marketing and communication.